So, I've decided to stay away from Pinterest and Facebook for a while. We found out at the end of November that we lost the baby. We knew it was a possibility, but honestly, when you get to 12 weeks, you think you're safe. We had an ultrasound the week before and everything looked fine. We went in the next week for the 12 week scan and find out what we were going to have (she's usually right, even that early) and found out.
I thought I had been doing ok with everything. I have my moments. I am so lucky, because I already do have two kids. But I want to know who this little person would have been. I want to know it's personality. What it's face would look like. I especially would like to know if it was a boy or girl.
Anyway, back to the point of this post... I have bunch of friends that are pregnant right now. As excited as I am for them, it hurts my heart to see all of their updates and pictures or their adorable pins on Pinterest. I definitely don't want to delete them or hide their feed. I think staying away for a while will help.
I'm so sorry for your loss Tammy.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Maria!!!
DeleteI get it baby girl. When I lost mine it seemed that every woman on the planet got pregnant, including my sister. If you're not on Facebook, then email me every so often so I know what's going on. I love you!!
ReplyDeleteI love you too!! I'll still be on there, just not as much as I use to be. Maybe once a day. Thank you!
DeleteSorry for your loss. It does seem as if there is a baby boom right now.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Amber! There is a lot of preggos out there right now. ;-)
Delete