Yesterday was one of my best friend's birthday. She lives in Arizona. I hate being away from her or my other best friend for their birthday's. So, I found a cute thing on pinterest, of course. It's a coffee cup, just a plain white one, but you use a permanent marker to draw on it. This is where I found it Saw it. Pinned it. Did it. So cute!
Here's my attempt:
As you can see, you draw the state that they are in and the state that you are in. You draw a heart where they live and one where you live. I know Arizona and Colorado are actually suppose to be touching. Shhhhh..... This way, I could draw the cute line from her to me.


How sweet is that? You did a great job. Check you out being all crafty.
ReplyDeleteI love it, but it's a little plain. I needed something else for the 3rd side. =)
ReplyDelete