Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Food!

So, I meant to post these the nights I made them. I have a bunch of new recipes that I'm trying.
The first night was Autumn Penne Pasta w/ Brussels Sprouts. I've never tried brussels sprouts, so I was kinda scared. They were good! Taste like little cabbage. I didn't use penne and I don't think I put enough brussels sprouts in it.




The second night was a Mexican Casserole. This was really good! Mine looked nothing like her's. It was missing something, can't figure out what it is. I'm going to add black olives next time. 




The third night was Meatball and Spaghetti Soup. This one was really good too!!!! I did not make the meatballs. I hate making meatballs. I used frozen Italian meatballs. 


Hopefully you can try these. I'll have more later also. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Once I found frozen meatballs I never looked back. I hate making meatballs. Everything looks great! Keep sharing with us, I need all the inspiration I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm they look delicious! Especially the mexican casserole and the penne pasta, which i'm going to have to try even though i know travis hates brussel sprouts. He can just take them out if he wants. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all really good! I've made the mexican casserole and meatball soup again. Yum!

      Delete
  3. I love mexican food so that casserole looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete