Hi guys! I saw a recipe on someone's blog for a raspberry vinaigrette. And of course, I can't find it! I'm so bad at that. If you've seen it, can you send me a link? It had a picture of salad with the raspberry vinaigrette drizzled on it. It looked so good. I think it had red wine vinegar in it as one of the ingredients. Thank you so much! I made a raspberry cream cheese frosting with all the raspberries we bought at the Farmer's Market. Yummy! The cake sucked. lol But the frosting was really good! =) We bought a flat of strawberries too. So good!!!! I was looking for some giant zucchini, so I could make zucchini boats (from Kris and Genn). It looked so good. But we couldn't find any.
I've been going to the gym and walking on the treadmill. I've taken two step aerobic classes. They were so fun. I noticed after the second class that my left knee was bothering me. Last night, I went on the treadmill. I picked the the hills setting. While I was going through the program, my knee and hip started bothering me. In January-ish, Frankie and I were wrestling with Frank, he rolled over my left leg and twisted my ankle, knee and hip. My ankle has bothered me since then, but I haven't had trouble with my knee and hip till now. =( I don't know what to do. It's frustrating.
The hubby is doing P90X with some friends. I'm very proud of him. He's only on day 2, but I think that's awesome (just don't tell him I said that. =P).
I cannot wait to go to Phoenix. It's less than two weeks away! I wish we could move back there. Sooner or later we will. =) Can't wait to see you, Holly!
Frankie is in his last week of swim lessons. He loves it. When he does the backstroke, he can't work his arms and legs at the same time. It's pretty cute. lol It's either one or the other going. I need to take pictures. We met a new friend there. Her daughter is the same age as Frankie. She's too cute. Her mama's really nice too! I'm glad to have another friend here. =) Madelyn likes her a lot too. I painted Madelyn's toes. I've tried before, but she wouldn't let me do it. This time, she sat in her rocking chair and watched me paint her toes. She's so cute! She was excited when I was done. She's such a girly girl. I don't know what I'm going to do. I took her to get some shoes, she puts her foot right up there for me to put it on. When the shoe is on, she smiles so big and lifts her feet up to look at them. lol
This turned out kinda long. Thanks for reading! Sorry that it was all over the place. =)

All over the place is my favorite kind of news. Google recipes for the raspberry vinaigrette. sp? Do you know anyone growing zucchini? That would be your best bet to find the big ones. But you could use small ones too. Cute painted nails. Good job on working out, both you and the hubby. Knees are tricky. Mine are shot. BE CAREFUL!!! Are you driving down here with Holly in September? The toe nails are darling. And good job to Frankie for his swimming lessons! Yea for new friends, and tell Frankie I can't do my arms and feet at the same time either when I backstroke!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kris
Hi Tammy!
ReplyDeleteCatching up with you today.
I love all over the place posts too! :)
Great job on joining the gym. And free tanning? Cool. Although I am more into the spray tan thing these days. Just seems safer.
I can't wait for Blog Sugar with you and Holly! It will be here before we know it.
Cute little pink toes on your girl.
:)
How did I miss this post?? It wasn't showing up on my sidebar until this morning. Darn you, Blogger! Sorry the cake sucked but I'm glad you enjoyed the frosting. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete