Hi Friends! I've missed you. Nothing too exciting going on here. I started walking a lot. I want to do a 5k in Oct with a friend. Not sure if I'm going to be able to, but it'll be good for me to get into shape. I joined a gym. I love it! Free child care and tanning. =) I haven't used the tanning yet, never tanned before. I'm a little scared. I was tired today, so I didn't get much done at the gym. We went for a walk with the kids after I got back. I just couldn't get into the groove. lol Hopefully, I can tomorrow. I want to try a class. I think I will this week. I'm excited.
We found out today that we are going to Phx for a week-ish! Woo! I haven't told Holly yet. So she gets to find out on here! Can't wait to see you!!!!!! Frank's going to do some work for a friend, while I get to hang out with my fam and friends. Love how that works. =P
Madelyn is still practicing walking. It's cute. She likes to stand up, walk, sit down, stand up, and walk. Over and over. =) She likes to climb in and out of her walker. We are not leaving that up anymore. lol
Frankie starts swim lessons on Monday. I'll try to get some pictures. He has had lessons for the last 2 or 3 years. He's really excited.
Thanks all for now. Sorry, it's not too exciting.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So, so excited! When???
ReplyDeleteYour little walker is adorable! Holly will love seeing you again, I know! Have fun in AZ. I am still going to be seeing you for Blog Sugar, aren't I????
ReplyDeleteGood work on the gym.