Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fooooootttttbaaaaalllllllllll!

I'm so so so so so so excited for football to be back!!!  My team played tonight and won (barely).  I love the excitement and teasing my friends when my team beats their's. . .  Like tonight!  Woo!  lol
I have liked my team since I was 10.  My Dad and his friends always watched football and I wanted something to do with my Dad, so I took up football.  I picked my team, because of their logo and team colors. . .  I was 10, what do you expect!?  lol  Wanna know who my team is?  Huh, huh, do ya??  Do you even care?  Oh well! You get to find out anyway.  =P
These two are my favorites!
Jason Witten
My hubby got me his jersey.  Yeah, I'm cool.  =) 

This is Miles Austin.
He's just hot.  Mmmm  Look at those eyes!

3 comments:

  1. That's Brian's favorite team too. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish we had this here in the uk!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up in a football family too. Baseball and football. My husband and son are basketball guys. I had to learn a new sport. My best friend is such a fan, that if I call during a game she will hang up on me!!

    ReplyDelete