Tree #1 - Are they cherries?
Tree #2 - I have no idea.
Tree #3 - Pomegranate?
Tree #4 - Peaches? They are fuzzy.
Thanks for your help! lol We also have 4 rose bushes in the back along the fence.
The one on the far right is the only one that blooms. It has beautiful flowers. The other three don't bloom. Well, the one second from the left does, but not as much as the big one. Do you know why? Don't they need to be trimmed? I need my mama to come out and look. She loves roses and flowers. She knows it all. lol
(Love Frankie's long sleeved pj shirt and flip flops?) lol
I found a place for a garden! I think I'm gunna get a couple raised garden beds and put them along that fence at the end. The homeowner is awesome. He lets us do what ever we want.
See, wouldn't it be nice to look out at a garden while cooking or doing the dishes. Can't wait. Is it too late to plant veggies?
We sold our washer and dryer. =( I loved those things. We are buying a new set. Thankfully, we have awesome friends that are letting us use their extra set till we get another. The stove is "fixed" for now. I can only use the right two burners and the oven. lol But it's better than nothing.
I love it here. Frank wanted to learn to play basketball, so we signed it up. He's going to do swim lessons again. He loves it. VBS and a crafts camp at the church we are going to.
The neighborhood we rent it in, has a swimming pool and a lake that we can fish in. We can walk to the pool. Frankie's pretty excited. We went fishing yesterday after church. Guess who forgot to bring her camera. Oops! Our friend caught like 10 fish, but it's catch and release.
Bye for now! Thanks for reading! Have I mentioned that I cannot wait for Blogsugar?! 3ish months away!
So glad you are happy there. I am no help to you with the fruit thing but I know that Kris can help you with that. Sounds like the place is great and so glad you are settling in. Miss you and I can't wait to see you.
ReplyDeleteHi Tammy!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea about the fruit trees, but yes hopefully my mom might know. That is her forte.
Your yard looks so nice. I don't think it's too late to plant a small garden!
You look at you! Okay...tree number one looks like a ranier cherry tree. And if so...lucky you. The season is short, but they are oh so good!!! Tree number two is an apricot tree if I am not mistaken. Tree number three looks like a persimmon tree. Number four is indeed a peach, although not sure what variety. The roses are lovely. Don't trim them until they go dormant in January or so. But they need to be dead headed (remove the flowers once they have dried up) and they need to be fed. Just buy a rose feed from the Home Depot. Slow water them, a good soak every few days according to heat. They will bloom. They just probably need some tlc. What a lovely space to play with!!! And a pool and lake too! Oh my, the kids will be in heaven, and I can tell you are too!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tammy!
ReplyDeleteMe again.
So I have had a few inquiries now about my camera. Just wanted to ask you if you were still considering it because you responded first. Let me know. (fingers crossed for you)
Love,
Genn