Monday, September 12, 2011

Not all there....

Not that I am usually all there.  But especially recently.  I had a friend pass away last week.  She's been missing since Aug 12th.  We had all held out hope for her to come home safe.  She had some medical problems and left without her medicine.  We don't know what exactly happened to her yet.  I won't go into to details, it's too sad.
Her daughter and I use to be best friends, joined at the hip for years.  We had a falling out and it's so hard not to be there for her right now.  I miss her a lot.  To know that she's going through this right now...  It breaks my heart, to say the least.  I just can't even imagine.  My best friend was friend's with her since high school.  I cannot image how she feels right now either.  They had a falling out at the same time.  So neither of us can be there for her.  It's miserable.  I don't know if I can go to the funeral, whenever it is.  Makes it even worse.
This whole thing has thrown me into a funk and I can't get out.  I've been on edge since we found out.  Poor Frank has been getting the brunt of it.  I've been very emotional about everything.  I hope it passes soon.
Thanks for listening.
Thank goodness for these two.  They make me smile.
He lost one of his top teeth last week and lost the other one yesterday.   =)  Too cute!
I can't believe she's walking.

This morning, trying to escape.  =)  She's getting tall!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Honey, I am so sorry, that's just awful. Give me a call if you need to talk. Frankie's pic cracks me up, he looks like a vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I sure hate to hear about your friend's passing. My thoughts & prayers are with you

    ReplyDelete