No, really. . . I don't like pink at all. Ick!
3 and 4 are also tagged on my pinterest, I LOVE fall boots!
I've been looking at boots too, I just love them all.
I love boots ! I have a black pair I adore, and this season I am getting some brown boots! Go get those boots Toots!!! See you in a few more days!
Oooh. I just bought a new pair of boots as I wore the others one out over the last few years. Wish I saw these first :)
3 and 4 are also tagged on my pinterest, I LOVE fall boots!
ReplyDeleteI've been looking at boots too, I just love them all.
ReplyDeleteI love boots ! I have a black pair I adore, and this season I am getting some brown boots! Go get those boots Toots!!! See you in a few more days!
ReplyDeleteOooh. I just bought a new pair of boots as I wore the others one out over the last few years. Wish I saw these first :)
ReplyDelete