Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy Busy Weekend

We are going to...........
Woo!  It's Frankie's first time!  I cannot wait to see his face when we get there.  We haven't told him that we are going.
I cannot wait for Madelyn to see these two!
I hope she doesn't freak out.  I think she'll warm up to them.  =)
She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

I am going to........
I cannot wait for this too!  I get to meet some amazing people!  Woooooooo!  lol

The plan is to stay the night in Anaheim Thursday and Friday.  We are going to go to Disneyland Friday, early.  Saturday, Frank and the kids will go home.  I get to hang out with some pretty awesome girls Saturday afternoon and Sunday!  I can't wait!  I don't go home till Monday.  Woo!  
Sorry kids, I love you, but I can't wait!  I'm still a little scared for Frank.  lol  Madelyn doesn't like it when I'm gone.  I think she's getting better with this though.  I hope.  =)
I was going to make some awesome cupcakes for Genn and Erika, but I don't think they will be good two days later.  lol  
They are Pumpkin Spice Latte cupcakes.
Sorry girls.  =)

Hopefully, I'll have lots of pictures when I get back!  Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. You were going to bake cupcakes? Well crap. I'm not bringing anything good. They wil surely like you much better. Love you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay first of all, I'm SOOOO jealous. Disney & then hanging out with bloggy friends. Does it get any better?

    Secondly, where is the link to those cupcakes? UH....I want to make them yesterday!

    ReplyDelete