Friday, April 29, 2011

Here for now

Sorry I've been gone.  Thank you for all the comments on the Sick post.  We are feeling better, but allergies are killing us.  Probably won't be posting too much (obviously) till we get settled in Bakersfield.  We've got Frankie's room all packed and that's all.  lol  Totally need to get my butt moving!  We've only got 2 weeks till Frank comes back to help get ready to move.  And 3 weeks till we leave.  Eek!  We are still looking for houses to rent.  Poor Frank has looked at so many houses, taken pictures and video for me.  We were really liking one and then Frank went to look at two more today.  Now we have 3 that we really like.  He's still looking at more.  I'm very picky.  I want a decent backyard, good school, and Frank wants an office.  So much fun.  HeHe....
Wrestling for Frankie is done!  Yay!  lol  He's been doing soccer every Saturday.  Tomorrow it's suppose to be cooooooooold!  It sucks!
Here's some pictures:

(P.S.  I want that lady's camera!)







They are soooo cute!!
Here are some of Madelyn:



Mmmmm  Nana!

At Bubba's soccer game.
Here's some from coloring Easter eggs:





That's Frankie, Annie (in pink) and Jo (in red).
I don't have the ones from Easter loaded yet.  =)  Thanks for going reading the whole post.  I don't know how much I will be able to update you till we get settled but I will try!  


2 comments:

  1. So glad you are posting something though! Miss those sweet faces. Frankie looks so cute in his little soccer uniform. Give Mads a squeeze for me. And hug yourself for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete