Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello My Lovelies!

Sorry I've been MIA.  Things are crazy, as usual!  Frank came home for Easter.  It was hard for Frankie when Daddy left.  Broke my heart.  It will only be 3 weeks till dad is back with him though.  I think we'll make it.
The day Frank left, my bestest friend flew in to spend the week with me.  I miss her sooooo much!!  I have been a very bad blogger and haven't taken any pictures!!!  I will get some posted though.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and will post more as soon as I can.  Miss you guys!  =)

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap on a cracker, you actually posted something! Glad you are having a good time. Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Tammy! Last post said you're all siiiiiiiiiick, and then I started thinking, oh jeez, what if they are REALLY sick?
    Glad you're not sick and just busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THERE you are!!! Are you going to make one of the glass bowls with fishing lures too?? Hang in there Toots. I know it must be so hard to be doing it alone.

    ReplyDelete