I haven't worked out since before I went to Phoenix and that was Feb 17th. Oops! With the weather being so awesome this week, we've been out walking everyday. Love it! On Monday, I plan on starting my Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred again. Eek. I'm scared. lol The plan is 10 days at level 1 (yes, I have to start on level 1, have you met me? Oh wait none of you have, except Holly. HaHa!). Level 2 for 10 days and then level 3 for 10 days and keep going on level 3 after the 30 days. I have some yoga and pilates dvds, I have to find them.
I want to look like this again:
Mollie (BFF since 1st grade) and I, when we were 18. Those were the days. =P
P.S. I think I want to go back to blonde. Yes, I know, I just went dark.
We can dream, right? I think I'll be happy just losing the baby belly (from Frankie. lol). I've got at least 30lbs, but I'd like 40lbs. We'll keep walking and playing at the park till Monday.
You can do it!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard, I know. I have no doubt that you'll be able to do it though. I think you're beautimous!
ReplyDeleteStay focused and it will happen. I'm heading to the fridge for a diet coke.
ReplyDeletefinally it let me leave you a comment! Yay
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! Baby steps...small realistic goals & you'll get there. Maybe say you want to lose 5 lbs & nix bad habits, start there & you'll see huge change & quick...you'll be so excited with your results that then you'll slowly make bigger goals & before you know it you'll be there :)
P.s. Level 1 is TOUGH! I still do it hehe