The weather has been amazing this week. Yesterday was almost 80. It was suppose to be windy, but it wasn't. It was so nice. Today was suppose to be 80 and windy. So, I thought I'd get out my shorts (hoping to get some kind of tan. Ha!) and flip flops. We walked to the bank, grocery store and then to Mom's. It was freezing! The wind made it so cold!!! Not cool. I cannot wait for 70-80 degree weather.
Doesn't that look awesome?! Come on, warm weather!!!!!!
(Playing at the park with Aunt Amie.)
(She likes to stick her tongue out and clasp her hands. Goofy girl.)
I love my babies. Have I told you that before? =)
CO is still BRRRRR!!!! We have been having some really nice weather, but are expecting rain this weekend! Soon enough, it will be triple digits!!! Ugh!!! But I do love Spring!!! Your babies are Adorable!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's been so warm here. Love to open the windows and air out the stinky dog smell in the house. Love them babies!
ReplyDeleteWish you could join us for lunch next Friday, Tammy! Going to be fun...
ReplyDeleteLove the tongue!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so ready for warm weather! It hit 60 here yesterday and it was glorious! :)
ReplyDelete