Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pizza Pizza!

Mmmmm. . . . Pizza.  But this isn't the pizza you're thinking of.  It's Mexican Pizza.  Soooooo yummy!!  It's a new hit in our house.  The boys love it!  I got the recipe from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures here Mexican Pizza.


We had another snow day.  Blah.  I so miss Arizona and it's 110 degree weather.  lol  Hopefully, one of these days, we'll leave Colorado.  And I need to get me some snow boots.  I've been here for 4 years and never had snow boots.  This year, I've been wearing Frank's everywhere.  Not so cute.  
Ok, I had some sugar (no, not the kissing kinda.  lol).  It's hard to quit cold turkey.  So I had some m&m's.  For two days, that's pretty good for me.  But I realized, it's not just the sugar.  It's junk food.  So hard to break.  We'll work on it.

5 comments:

  1. Those pizza's look easy and good!
    It's been snowing again here too - I'm ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super easy! Ugh I'm so sick of the snow. I'm right there with you. . . I want Spring! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to give those pizza's a try! Mark, Becky, the girls and your grandma came by last night and we had a lovely visit. I'm going to miss them if you take them to Colorado with you! Please come home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I miss the girls. =( I wish I could come home. Frank's been applying for jobs, but no luck, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovvvve making mexican pizza healthy style! They're so yummy!

    BTW ... I also won't do Jillian in front of my boyfriend & he doesn't understand why...I locked him out of our bedroom & he interrupted me twice, I was pist...I can see why you won't do it when your hubby is home. Hmmmph!

    But it's relatively an easy work out, and excellent results when dilligent with it.

    ReplyDelete