Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Food

I have another recipe for you guys.  It's another hit.  The hubby hurrys home when he finds out it's for dinner.  lol  It's a raviloi lasagna.  It's super yummy.

It's from This Mommy Cooks here This Mommy Cooks: Ravioli Lasagna.  Hope you like it!!!
I did my second day of the 30 Day Shred.  Hurt worse today.  lol  But I felt good after.  Funny, huh?  I had more energy and was in a better mood.  It was nice.  I keep forgetting to not eat after 7pm.  By the time I eat, I look at the clock and realize what I did.  Grrr.....  lol

8 comments:

  1. YUM! That looks delicious! Don't you LOVE 30 Day Shredder, I am always SO sore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is super yummy. I do love it! I hope I can keep up with it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,
    Thanks!!!! I am loving the new colors too. Hope they do well in my Etsy shop, but for the most part, my biggest sales happen with local folks who see them on me or my daughters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sore from swordfighting on the Wii. My neck is killing me! That recipe looks so good. I saw it on her website a while back and saved it to my recipes but then forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks yummy! My husband and I are hopefully starting P90x next week and I have a feeling I'll be hurting too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just did level 2. Ouch! LoL Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I wasn't hungry a minute ago but now you have me starving! That looks absolutely fabulous.

    I'll have to check out the recipe :-)

    ReplyDelete