Yeah, pretty much. Frankie is 5 years and 4 months older than Madelyn. He is so spoiled and kinda has a hard time not being the only child anymore. I don't blame him. He's had everything he's wanted when he's wanted it (Oops on our part. =)). He's a good boy, though. He LOVES sushi! He says it's his favorite, then Mcdonald's is his next favorite. HeHe. . . . He has mama's temper (trying to fix this). He has the prettiest brown eyes and he so cute when he talks about things. Love my baby boy.
Madelyn is so different than my little monster. I always said that I didn't want a girl, because I didn't want to have pink, barbies and baby dolls every where. But. . . . I love it! Notice the headband and Newsboy hat in the pictures. She's my little baby doll. She is so spoiled. She has to be with me all the time. She falls asleep while holding my hand in her crib. Some days, she can't sleep unless she holds my hand through her whole nap (and Daddy wonders why I don't get anything done all day). I love it, sometimes it's a little tiresome, but that's ok. She's getting so big so fast. She will be 6 months tomorrow and it feels like we just found out I was prego. She can be as spoiled as she wants.
Thank you for letting blab about my babies.





Gorgeous children!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jenny!
ReplyDeleteyour kids sure are cute!! i am 5 years older than my sis and that is how i want to space our kids too. guess i'll have to be careful not spoil blaine too much (it will be tough LOL).
ReplyDeleteThank you! It is hard not to spoil them. They deserve it, I think. =)
ReplyDeleteI think your kids are adorable! Your right, its hard not to spoil them. Haha :) Nice blog Tammy!
ReplyDelete~Abby~
Thank you, Abby!! Elsey is adorable too!!
ReplyDeleteThey are both beautiful children. It is a special time of life for all of you. Enjoy it and them. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary
ReplyDeleteHi thanks for stopping by my blog :) Your kids are so cute & I'm the same way bout the color pink. I was SO happy to have a boy the thought of purple & pink butterflies and flowers everywhere made me cringe but I know having a girl would be so great too! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. Thank you. I can handle purple. Just not all the pink. HeHe.... I was so excited when I found out I was having a boy with my son. =) When I found out about Madelyn, I quickly changed my mind. lol
ReplyDeleteThey are just so darn cute! I can't wait to see them in person!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! =) We can't wait to see you too!
ReplyDelete