No, really. . . I don't like pink at all. Ick!
Hey..you posted!!!! How fun to leave messages on Daddy's car! Love the cupcakes. So clever!!!!XO Kris
Thank you!!! I love pinterest! lol That's where I got the idea. =)
Aww I love the cupcakes!!
Hi Puddums!! Happy Birthday Mr. Frank! Cute cupcakes.
Thank you! I'll tell him. Miss ya!
Happy Birthday, Frank! Awesome birthday "presents!"
Thank you, Theresa! =)
loving the cupcakes!!! :)
Thank you!
HaHA! What a cute idea!! And I think the cupcakes are adorable!! Happy Birthday Frank?!
whoops!! That was supposed to be "Happy Birthday Frank!!" No question mark! ;)
Thank you, Ashley! I do that all of the time. lol
Hey..you posted!!!! How fun to leave messages on Daddy's car! Love the cupcakes. So clever!!!!
ReplyDeleteXO Kris
Thank you!!! I love pinterest! lol That's where I got the idea. =)
DeleteAww I love the cupcakes!!
ReplyDeleteHi Puddums!! Happy Birthday Mr. Frank! Cute cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'll tell him. Miss ya!
DeleteHappy Birthday, Frank! Awesome birthday "presents!"
ReplyDeleteThank you, Theresa! =)
Deleteloving the cupcakes!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteHaHA! What a cute idea!! And I think the cupcakes are adorable!! Happy Birthday Frank?!
ReplyDeletewhoops!! That was supposed to be "Happy Birthday Frank!!" No question mark! ;)
DeleteThank you, Ashley! I do that all of the time. lol
Delete