No, really. . . I don't like pink at all. Ick!
It's collong off here the end of this week! I'm so excited! Supposed to be a high of 75 by Thursday, can you believe it!!??
I LOVE Fall too :)
I love the smell of Apples in the fall! :)
This is what Minnesota looks like today!Mmmm. Making pork vindaloo and apple crisp today. I love fall!Pearl
Beautiful photos of the trees! I love Fall...it's my favorite season!!
It's collong off here the end of this week! I'm so excited! Supposed to be a high of 75 by Thursday, can you believe it!!??
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Fall too :)
ReplyDeleteI love the smell of Apples in the fall! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is what Minnesota looks like today!
ReplyDeleteMmmm. Making pork vindaloo and apple crisp today. I love fall!
Pearl
Beautiful photos of the trees! I love Fall...it's my favorite season!!
ReplyDelete