Monday, March 14, 2011

Blog Sugar!!!!

I get to go to Blog Sugar!  I cannot wait!!  It's going to be so fun.  I get to meet some great people!  Holly is going!  I can't wait to see her!  Genn and her Mama, Kris are going to be there!  Cindy is going to be there too!  I can't wait to meet them in person.  So exciting!!  I'm hoping Erika gets to go too!  
I'm sad that I have to wait 6 months for it.  I hope that you'll come too!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeay!! So glad you are going. It's gonna be a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...I am super excited for it. The line up of women speaking keeps getting better and better!!! I can't wait. I will work on Erika! I hope she can join us. Are you leaving your baby home with hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited to see everyone. Looking ofrward to meeting Meg (speaker). Mostly looking forward to drinking Sangrias by the pool, doing some girl shopping and stealing Kris's avocados!!

    ReplyDelete