Friday, March 11, 2011

Adorable!

I love my sweet babies!  
Just sharin'!  =)

My darling Auntie, Holly of Hoosier At Heart, was yelling (not really) at me for throwing away Madelyn's baby food jars, while I was visiting her.  So now I have a stash.
Of course, it's growing.  I have some ideas of what I want to do with them.  Shhhh.....  Don't tell Holly.  It's a secret!

3 comments:

  1. That secret had better involve mailing a couple dozen to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a major stash of jars and plastic tubs from the gerber food, not sure yet why I am saving them but I'm just sure I will come across something I must do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy! Okay so now I'm dying to know what you are going to do with those jars!! Hope we get to find out. :)

    My Mom just told me today how much she loves your Aunt Holly's blog and that she just discovered you guys are family. How funny. Small world isn't it. I think you read my sister's blog too, hers is Flip Flops N Sippy Cups.

    Are you and Holly going to go to Blog Sugar? I'd love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete