Now with this award are some rules to accept.
1. Post a link back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Let them know you gave them an award.
Seems easy enough. . . . Except the 7 random things. HARD!
Let's see......
* I really don't like Colorado. I miss Arizona so much.
* I love the color blue.
* My favorite song ever is "Time of my Life" from Dirty Dancing.
* My best friend and I have been friends since the 1st grade. So for 21 years. (I'm so old!)
* My hubby and I met online. No, not on a dating website. lol
* We (I) want to go to Tahiti or the Bahamas for our 10 year anniversary. That'll be Aug 2014.
* My hubby turns 30 this year and I have NO idea what I should do for his birthday.
Ok, next is the 15 recently discovered bloggers(I'm assuming the newest blogs I'm following?) :
11. Love with Katie
12. Happy-Go Lucky
14. Girl.Inspired.
And last, but certainly not least
That was fun!! Thank you, Holly!

Aww! Thanks for the award girl! :D
ReplyDeleteDirty Dancing is a classic, I bawled my eyes out when Patrick Swayze died. :(
You're welcome!! =) Me too. So sad.
ReplyDeleteThanks lady for the award! totally not necessary but thank you so much again! :) xxxooo
ReplyDeleteYou are the sweetest! Thank you sooo much :) I can see why you won this award!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Katie
Nice job sweet pea! I love the scene in dirty dancing when they are dancing on that log. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteCute!! Thanks for the award, Tammy. I loved reading your random things about yourself and the name of your blog is hilarious! Happy 7 months to your little sweetie. They grow up so so fast.... except when we're trying to get dinner on the table, huh?
ReplyDelete