Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I want Spring!

I went shopping today at Ross to get me some clothes, but ended up with 7 outfits for Madelyn.  I always said I didn't want a girl, because of all the dresses, bows, headbands, etc.  I'm loving having a girl.  =)  I cannot wait to get to Arizona to put her in her new clothes.  (Ignore the mail in the pictures) The top two are my favorites.








The weather was amazing here today!  I think it got up to 68.  Tomorrow is suppose to be almost 70.  I cannot wait.  I've got to start cleaning and getting everything ready for our trip, but I think Madelyn and I will go for a couple walks.  She loves to be outside.
My monkey (Frankie) is going to be 6 next month.  I cannot believe it!  It makes me sad.  We haven't decided on what we want to do yet.  Either go to Chuck E Cheese with a friend or two, or have a little party here or the park.  Hmmmm. . . .  We always do it at the park, if the weathers nice (it has been every time).  I'm going to make cupcakes for him.  I found this cute display:

Have I told you how excited I am to go to Arizona!?  Two more days!  I think I might cry when I see everybody.  =)  I haven't been there since my baby shower in May.  CAN'T WAIT!  Yay!

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait either! So excited to see you and the kids. Those outfits are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute outfits! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute outfits. I always loved shopping for my little girl. My little boy isn't nearly as fun to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness on all levels...love the little outfits!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute!


    Your baby/momma advice is featured on my blog today - check it out & thanks again!
    http://867-53oh9.blogspot.com/2011/02/thoughtless-thursdays-what-new-mom.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy. I didn't know you were Holly's niece!!!! I have seen your comments on my blog, and my daughter's blogs, and their friends, and some of my friends. What a small world!!!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, SO adorable! I love every single one of those outfits! You really got some great buys!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Tammy, this is your blog speaking. Have you forgotten me?

    ReplyDelete