Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So Cute

I found a video from youtube. . .

I can make tutu's!  The first one is for Madelyn and the second one is for my niece.   I put ribbons on the second one.  I love them.  I need to make them a little thicker, but wanted to try these before I go crazy with them.  Once I learn how to use the sewing machine, I want to sew a satin ribbon on the top of it (thank you, Sally, for the idea!).  I can't wait to make more and with more colors!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How cute!! I might need one of those. I would wear it everywhere, even to the grocery store with some purple converse high tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I'll totally make you one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tammy! I see you are my newest follower! Welcome! Congratulations on the new sewing machine! My daughter just told me she wants to learn too. She is 29 and has 2 little girls. I am so excited to teach her to sew. She blogs too. Her blog is listed on my side bar. Life In The Hass House.
    See you soon.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kris! I followed her too! I'm sad to say I haven't tried to use my sewing machine yet. I'm too afraid that I'm going to break it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to attempt to make one of these this month so Addison can have her 6 month pictures taken in it! They are too freakin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used ribbon for the waist band so that you can adjust it. My friend made one with an elastic band, I personally, liked her's better. I thought it looked better with the elastic band. But I think one reason I don't like mine as much is because I didn't make it as thick as it should be. Post pictures of your's! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete