We've been in Colorado for 4 years this January. We lived in a 600 sq ft house when we first moved here and lived there for 3 years. We bought another house to remodel (took 2 years to do). We gutted the house and moved rooms around. It was a lot of work!
This is the house (it needs painted):
It's a 3 bedroom and (now) 2 bath. The inside now looks like it doesn't belong in this house.
This is the before:
This is a bedroom. We got rid of the wall with the hole and this is now the kitchen.
This is the old kitchen, now my master bath.
This is the middle bedroom (Madelyn's room).
This is the kitchen now. The wall with the hole was on the left side. Now it's all open between the living room and the kitchen. The little wall to the right was taken out also (we changed our minds).
This is from the living room to the kitchen.
From the kitchen to the living room.
Love it!
My pretty counter tops and back splash, that my hubby and friends did.
I LOVE my cabinets!!
My master bathroom (it's all finished and painted now, but I'm going to repaint it. I'll post pictures after). That shower is amazing and huge!
My bedroom!!! On the bottom picture, the wall to the left is a dark brown and the right wall is a lighter brown. It turned out so much better than I thought it would.
Frankie's bathroom. Yellow top and white bead board bottom. I love his bathroom. I did bead board cabinets and on the bottom of the wall. I should take more pictures of the bathroom, this is the only one I have.
Last, but not least. . . Frankie's bedroom.
Prepare yourself, it's BRIGHT!
He had to have an ORANGE room. It's his 2nd favorite color. HaHa. . . Purple is his favorite and that's just not allowed as a color for his walls. =)
I haven't done Madelyn's room yet. That's a project room. It was suppose to be the hubby's office, but then we found out that we were pregnant. Now he gets the garage.


















Oh Tammy, I just love your house. You've done some amazing things with it. Your kitchen cabinets are beautiful. It's hard to see what they are, Are they alderwood? I wish I had a front porch.
ReplyDeleteOk, I don't know where my comment went. Hmmmm. . . . LoL I forgot to write that we took out that bush in the front of the house. I want to extend the porch to the corner. Probably going to have to wait till the summer. It's too cold for me already. =)
ReplyDeleteYour hard work has paid off. It is lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete